Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cup of Friendship

I was just given the "Cup of Friendship Award" by my friend Heather L. In order to claim my prize (which, in my mind, is hot chocolate - YUM!!!), I have to answer some questions:
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Not really. I moved from Georgia to Tennessee in 5th grade and I did not keep in touch with my friends from Georgia. However, thanks to Facebook I've been able to reconnect mostly with high school friends and a few elementary school friends.
2. What do you value most about your friends? I value that my friends are there for me no matter what the circumstances.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Definately! I can always vent when I'm having a rough day. My friends pray for me and encourage me when I need them the most.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? I love going shopping with my friends or out to lunch/dinner for a Girl's Night. I also have a great group of friends that I play Bunco with once a month--so fun! :)
Since there are 4 cups of liquid, I'm passing them along to Katina, Leah, Shonna, and Lindsay. Thanks for the award Heather!!

No comments: