Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Lights!

Tonight we decided to take the girls out to look at Christmas lights! There are 2 houses in the area that go all out--they have created light shows set to Christmas music. It's pretty impressive! This 1st house even told the story of baby Jesus! This house is located off of Shadowlawn Rd--right down the street from SMS--in Greystone Subdivision down on the left on the main street--Greystone Oaks. Go check it out!
Ally
(we went in our pajamas and she just thought it was the BEST!)
enjoying the light show
Claire was amazed by the dancing lights!
The next house is in Daybreak Subdivision--off of Alturia--the street on the left before you get to the Quail Ridge Golf Course. It's down the sreet on the left--not as good as the 1st house but fun!

4 comments:

AbiRose said...

Hey!!! That is one of my fav things to do during the holiday. Sounds fun!!! We need to do that one night that we do not have plans...if that ever happens!!!
Love,
Abi

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

That picture with the caption "Enjoying the light show" could be blown up and hung up in a portrait studio. I think that is the BEST picture I've seen you take a. period b. of Ally. You should take that to Wolfe and get it in at least an 8x11.

GodseySix said...

We finally went to see the Greystone house last night. I thought it was better than the other one too. Really neat how they had the Christmas story and how the snowman kept narrating throughout the show. First time I have ever seen this house. It was great!!!

Becky Lollar said...

Abi--I know! This time of year is so very busy!

Leah--thanks!! I was experimenting with different settings on my camera that night!! :)

Lindsay--sooo glad you enjoyed it!! It is my favorite one by far!