Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Consignment Sale Time!!

Let me share with you what I've been working on the past week and a half--preparing spring/summer clothes for consignment. Every spring and every fall I consign the girl's clothes in the Sycamore View Church of Christ Consignment Sale (http://www.svccs.com/). It's a big undertaking but VERY worth it!
Here are all the tubs of clothes Claire enjoyed climbing/playing on the tubs
This sale I had several sizes to consign but mostly 6-12 mo, 2T, 3T, 4T, and some 5T
In preparation for the sale I had to iron the clothes, hang the clothes on wire hangers, price them, and tag them.
I ended up having 206 items (including our high chair)
Since I worked a shift during the sale, I received 85% of my sales. I was able to check my sales online during the sale because everything is automated with barcodes. Tonight I went to work my shift and pick up my clothes and check. I made over $1,000!!! Definitely worth my time! Can't wait for the next sale in August!!

1 comment:

GodseySix said...

Cha-Ching! $1000? That is FANTASTIC! Good for you!!!