Friday, January 30, 2009

Claire's 1st Carousel Ride & My New Phone

Today we went to the mall to eat lunch and deliver bows. We ran into some friends from MOPS, ate lunch with them, and then rode the carousel. I decided to let Claire ride for the first time and she LOVED it!! I did not have my camera so I used my new phone to take a picture. I think it turned out pretty well!!
Yes, I said NEW phone!! I got the Blackberry Storm that I've been wanting 2 weeks ago today! I just love love LOVE it!! It has e-mail, internet, Facebook, a 3.2 megapixel camera with flash, etc. I'm still learning everything it does but I am really enjoying how easy it is to text on this touch-screen phone! On my old phone I would have to press the # buttons several times just to get ONE letter. I would get so mad that I'd just give up. Now it's soooo very easy!! Check out the pic of my old phone vs. my new one!! What a difference!! I am absolutely amazed at how far technology has come!

No comments: