Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Laptop Issues

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates this past month. My laptop went on the fritz in early December. Thankfully the problem was still covered under warranty from HP. However, I had to wait on Best Buy to get all of my data off of my laptop and then there was a week long delay in receiving the shipping box from HP. I was upset because I knew I wouldn't have my laptop the 2 weeks we'd be gone for Christmas. Then Brent got a message on his cell phone while we were away that they had tried to deliver the laptop 3 times to our home and that they'd be shipping it BACK to HP! Uggh!! Hello--it's Christmas--many people are OUT OF TOWN for the holidays!! So they finally track down my laptop and tell me I'd receive it later this week. Well, it FINALLY was delivered to me today!! So needless to say I've been so lost without it. You don't realize how necessary something is until it's gone! So every once in awhile I was able to get on my mom's or Brent's laptop. I feel so out of touch with everything--having withdrawals from Facebook, mommy groups, e-mail, and most importantly my precious blog!! I have finally finshed updating my blog so please check out the 7 new posts below!!

1 comment:

GodseySix said...

I was wondering why there were no Christmas posts. :) Glad you're back!