Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney Customs!!

Ok--this has been long-awaited! (I ordered these outfits for our trip at the beginning of March) We got in at 10 p.m. last night and I stopped by my neighbor's house to get the customs (they had been delivered on Saturday while we were away in Alabama)! So we got home and I immediately opened the package and made sure everything I had ordered was there--it was--thank goodness!! And I could not be more pleased!! They all turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! I love them all! So without further ado--here they are!! (and the clippies I've made to match)

Minnie initial tees & capris
Minnie pillowcase dresses the Minnie clippie that matches the 2 outfitsAriel pillowcase dresses matching Ariel clippieTinkerbell pillowcase dresses
matching Tinkerbell clippie Ally's Cinderella tee & skirt
matching Cinderella clippie Claire's princess tee & skirt (Ally wore this for her 2nd birthday)bows I made for Ally to match her outfits

2 comments:

GodseySix said...

I bet your girls will recieve more compliments on their wardrobes. Everything is so cute!!

Staci said...

Okay so I need to plan a trip for us in about 2 years so I can buy your matching outfits!!!! CUTE!!!!