Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After Thanksgiving

Today Brent's sister Jill, her husband Dave, and their two boys Grayson and Griffin came to visit. They live in Fort Worth, TX and we don't seem them often so we were happy to be able to spend time with them.
Griffin
Claire loving on Brendan
Nana showing Brendan & Claire the pics on her camera
Garrett & Grayson
Ally right before I straightened her hair
(yes, this is her natural curl)
After I straightened her hair
(I LOVE my new flat iron!!)
And her hair fixed with a bow I made!
Ally & Dave
(Isn't this sweet? She used to be TERRIFIED of Dave because of his facial hair)
Ally & Claire playing
Jill & Jeanna playing on Facebook
(yes, we are ALL addicted!)
Brent and his sisters: Jill & Jeanna
Ally & her Aunt Jill & Aunt Jeanna
Ally & GraysonAlly & Garrett
Ally
(this child LOVES getting her picture taken)

No comments: